KARDS Naming Policy
This KARDS naming policy is a guideline for you when creating a KARDS player name or for reporting offensive player names.
Player names are an integral part of any game and represent yourself towards the general player community. We encourage everyone to use their imagination and creativity to select a fitting KARDS player name.
Certain content for names has no place within KARDS due to their extremely offensive, annoying or inappropriate nature. The following non-exhaustive list provides examples of what can be deemed inappropriate.
We do not welcome names in KARDS that contain:
- Profanity, including its abbreviated form.
- Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment.
- Racist or nationalistic implications which may create offense to a certain nation, ethnic, religious or racial group.
- Allusion of racial or national supremacy, as well as discriminatory propaganda on any level.
- Insults or derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, mental stature, sex, or sexual preference.
- Associations with sexually explicit material, sexual abuse, pedophilia.
Furthermore, we strongly discourage the use of names in KARDS that:
- Are connected with organizations that violate or were violating existing laws and rules; i.e. anything that may provoke strong negative reaction/association or promote national/ethnic/religious hatred.
- Are connected with negative historical or political personalities, e.g. those who are judged by international courts for crimes against humanity.
In case of doubt and if you are unsure if a name is not appropriate, think again and choose a different name. The final decision about KARDS player names and their offensive nature resides with the KARDS support team.
If you want to report a name for its inappropriate nature, please do so via KARDS support.