Please refer to the latest dev blog on Card Tweaks for the full details on card changes.
- MONTY (now pins all enemy units)
- SUPPLY DROP (now can only target tank or infantry units)
- MI5 (+1 kredit cost)
- BLACK WATCH (-1 attack)
- MOSQUITO FB Mk VI (-1 defense)
- 4. PIONEER BATTALION (now boosts units in frontline by +1)
- NEBELWERFER 42 (now deals 1 directed damage to enemy unit)
- ENIGMA (+1 kredit cost)
- ZHUKOV (now reduces cost of fetched unit by 3)
- CLOSE COMBAT (+1 kredit cost)
- SCORCHED EARTH (now increases operation cost by 3)
- SIBERIAN TRANSFER (-1 kredit cost)
- MOTHER RUSSIA (-1 kredit cost)
- KV-1 941 (now deals 2 damage for card drawn, -1 defense)
- 17th INFANTRY REGIMENT (-1 defense)
- M36 JACKSON (+1 attack)
- DINAH has been changed to M6A1 SEIRAN, a 1/4 bomber for 4 kredits, 2 op cost, same ability as Dinah.
- Added vfx to several cards (like Strategic Bombing)
- Fixing audio and visuals on several cards
- New icon for artillery
- Added artist information to cards
- Changed artwork on several cards
- Changed name and picture of Ki-51 SONIA to AICHI D3A-1 (exact same stats). AICHI D3A name changed to AICHI D3A-2
- All AI decks now have default nation card backs
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused stats to not be removed correctly when a unit died (like TYPE 93 or M8 Greyhound).
- End of turn stat reverts were sometimes not handled correctly. Fixed.
- Unit destruction sometimes caused effects to trigger incorrectly or not at all, such as for CORSAIR F4U 1D, AKITA REGIMENT and 85mm D-44 FIELD GUN. Fixed.
- P-47D THUNDERBOLT did not draw a card for destroying a unit in enemy turn. Fixed.
- More issues fixed with cards getting stuck on screen when being drawn out of turn.
- Improvements to targeting arrow.
- Officer leaderboard did not update correctly at end of match or for AI battle matches. Fixed.
- AI did not properly follow unit limitation in support line, which sometimes caused too many units there. Fixed.